Saturday 24 March 2018

Welcome to the INKsomniacs team blog hop - Monochromatic theme

Image may contain: text


Welcome to the Insomniacs Team Blog Hop!! 

The theme is monochramatic. I would usually stick to a black and white theme as that's what most think of when they hear that term, but I'm thinking outside of the box! 

I had a little difficulty deciding which stamp set to use. So I choose something that I haven't had a chance to ink up yet, and, that set is the Heartfelt Blooms. This set is a free stamp set that I redeemed when I spent over AU$90 during Sale-A-Bration.

I have teamed my designs with the incredibly stunning Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper, also free during Sale-A-Bration. This paper was definitely hard to cut up. It's so pretty.... one I'm sure that I would have kept this safely wrapped in its plastic and admired! 







This Springtime Foils Specialty paper features gold, rose gold and silver foil throughout and quietly whispers to me, less is more. I have used copper foil sheets as this closely resembles rose gold. 









Simple, stunning and just so pretty to look at. As I have used this DSP sparingly on each card, I have quite a bit leftover to create many, many more cards; to brighten more people's days.



https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbagsthatone.blogspot.com%2F2018%2F03%2Fhello-friend-stampin-up-monochrome.html&h=ATOc1sQ9Kauhbt1fSwq8XLgjZs4sGjyemYViCkWDo0AdkxgMiw2_jG1DIoJTr2hPfMespaG1xBHiKkroo6z2b-TecYad5NzHbuWdNFp91RQ13hVojx9ASK1DYTZLtx8www




To continue the Blog Hop click through the list, I'm Tanya Kane.... and enjoy!  And don't forget to come back and visit for more ideas and inspiration!



Click Here to go my Pinterest


Be sure to subscribe to my blog to keep up-to-date with my creations.

Please use my Shop Now button to purchase items to create this card.

Please check out my Facebook business page and events page above for upcoming events.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tanya











5 comments:

Go for Greece Blog Hop September 2018 - Holiday Catalogue So Santa

I can't believe that this is our very last blog hop for the Go for Greece Group. Whilst I didn't earn the incentive trip this...